For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God.
-2 Corinthians 9:12
After several months of considering my options, praying for discernment, and finally discussing logistics, the paperwork is now in for me to continue campus ministry with the CCO. This year I'll be returning to Boston and my home church, Church of the Cross, to minister to students primarily at my alma mater, Northeastern University, and the nearby Wentworth Institute of Technology. Every piece of this position reveals such a great fit. I'm familiar with and have great love for Boston, Church of the Cross, and Northeastern, and I'm hoping my experience as a STEM student will help me minister more personally to students at Wentworth.
I need your help
This past year, my salary depended on raising a bit more than $1600 per month, and I saw God mobilize my friends and family to help equip me for this mission. For ministry in Boston, my goal has increased to $2400 per month. This increase accounts for several factors, including salary increase from Fellow to "career staff" and cost of living in Boston.
I invite you to read through some of the stories of real students I've had the pleasure of discipling over the last year. These are students who have been given the opportunity to step further into relation with Jesus through the partnership of my supporters.
- If you are already supporting this ministry through automatic giving, good news! Nothing is required on your end to keep giving.
- If you wish to increase your automatic gifts, get in touch with me and I'll help you set that up.
- If you have supported me in the past through individual gifts, please consider either signing up for automatic gifts or making another contribution.
- If you haven't yet given, now is the perfect time to help me jump-start this next step in my journey and make a difference for college students.
Online donations can be given at ccojubilee.org/akilduff. You can also mail cash or a check made out to the CCO with "Austin Kilduff" in the memo line to:
CCO, 5912 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15026
- I'm still searching for housing in Boston, now targeting a July 1st move-in date. Please pray for God to place me in community with other Christians.
- At this moment, Northeastern and Wentworth are planning on returning to campus for the fall semester. Please pray that the fight against COVID allows this.
- If the situation doesn't improve, please pray that I will find creative ways to reach out to new students not in-person.
- CCO Fresno is getting a new Fellow! Please pray for her upcoming year and for the students I discipled this past year.